entriesaboutchatlinks

Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Paradise Kiss @ 11:55 PM

Watched Paradise Kiss movie today :3
Online, of course =w=
It's really nice and since I watched the anime version before, I really liked it.
So here I am, spamming ParaKiss goodies :DDD

^ original anime/manga version by Ai Yazawa

^ movie version by Takehiko Shinjo

So basically it's about Yukari Hayasaka, a high school student who has become tired of her life of constant schooling. She then comes across a group of student fashion designers in need of a model for their "Paradise Kiss" clothing label. Yukari knows nothing about the fashion world and is taken back by the group's eccentric ways, but she soon comes to admire their free thinking ways and ability to pursue their dreams with a one track mind.
[^ heh, copied from some website ^^;]


Well here's the trailer of it :DD
Credits belongs to whoever that owns this video ~



Peace out