Friday, December 30, 2011
U-BOMB FICS @ 8:21 PM
Went on hours and hours reading U-Bomb fanfictions.
I am so in love with them. Even though I kinda wanted both of them for myself.
Anyways, so I'm gonna share some of them which I think are really great works. :DD
Some mind-blowing ones and some just pure sweetness ♥
I could now proudly state that U-Bomb has become my #1 OTP already.
-coughs-
| shorter ones |
What's Your Favourite Sound? -- krdzr
Lost -- Hotpixel
| longer ones |
Engine Heart -- Hotpixel
Roopretelchem -- nortonamo
Someone I Can Love -- SkyDragon
Hip Hop Hello Baby -- Hotpixel
Like A Wildfire -- Hotpixel
Super Bass -- Hotpixel
Goes Around -- Hotpixel
| MUST READS |
You Are My Reason -- SkyDragon
My Sweet Pink Angel -- SkyDragon [ongoing]
Voice Collection -- chateaucartoon
Let's Go Party -- Hotpixel
Changing Channels -- Hotpixel
If Then -- Hotpixel
U Hoo Hoo -- Leadernim
Freeze -- Leadernim
Mad About You -- Leadernim
Hallelujah -- Leadernim
What's Your Favourite Sound? -- krdzr
Lost -- Hotpixel
| longer ones |
Engine Heart -- Hotpixel
Roopretelchem -- nortonamo
Someone I Can Love -- SkyDragon
Hip Hop Hello Baby -- Hotpixel
Like A Wildfire -- Hotpixel
Super Bass -- Hotpixel
Goes Around -- Hotpixel
| MUST READS |
You Are My Reason -- SkyDragon
My Sweet Pink Angel -- SkyDragon [ongoing]
Voice Collection -- chateaucartoon
Let's Go Party -- Hotpixel
Changing Channels -- Hotpixel
If Then -- Hotpixel
U Hoo Hoo -- Leadernim
Freeze -- Leadernim
Mad About You -- Leadernim
Hallelujah -- Leadernim