entriesaboutchatlinks

Wednesday, May 1, 2013
First Day of My Month @ 11:32 AM

It's Labour Day today! \o/
Doesn't make much difference to me since everyday's a Labour Day to me orz
And for all I know, school's starting soon.

Time zooms by like an airplane 
it's not that fast but whatever
A few posts ago I was rambling about being a F5 girl but now here am I, attending F6 in a few week's time.
I mean like, how fast time could be? orz

So uh, birthday's coming soon and-
-not sure who am I gonna celebrate with-
boohoo, friendless
-too many friends to choose from, mind you.
who am I talking to, anyways

Again, for that particular day, I'm not really sure what am I gonna do orz
I could hang out with my usual friend(s) but that would prolly be boring-
not to mention awkward since I'll prolly be the only one rambling ...
Or I could get away with my veryold classmates to have some fun-
but then somebody doesn't want to reply to me about that so idk about that ...
Maybe I could contact some long-lost friends or something-
but it would be all one-one-one-one people from different catagories and they wouldn't fit in one together ...

... I'll just, spend that day alone or something u.u


Peace out.